Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I LOVE THIS LIFE !!



By Living Free Forever - Melody & Ric Schafer

Living the life we dream of is our ultimate goal. I hope to inspire and motivate others to find their passions and follow their dreams and goals. Life is too short not to live life to the fullest.

In this video, which was made last year, I speak of my mother on how much she loved life and every day she did live it to the fullest until the very end. My mother passed away January 8, 2018 at the age of 92 peacefully in her sleep at home in her own bed....just the way she wanted. She had no intention of leaving this earth that day, but it was her time and she left with grace, just as she lived.

She has always been my inspiration. I have learned so much from her and hope I can share the knowledge she and my father passed on to me with you.

Thank you as always for your support. If you would like to see more of our videos on our YouTube channel please visit us at http://LivingFreeForever.com

3 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written story. It will be valuable to anyone who utilizes it, as well as yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts. Hotels Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is my favorite blog about the all important information about the life. Life insurance - Health insurance

    ReplyDelete