Monday, February 5, 2018

BOSS LIFE - JOIN MY AVON TEAM TODAY



By Living Free Forever - Melody Schafer

I fell in love with AVON over 30 years ago when I was 18 years old. I remember flipping through the pages and seeing all the amazing products that I wanted to buy and realized I could also become an AVON representative and make a living sharing these products with family, friends and even a way of meeting new people.

I was immediately hooked and have been with AVON ever since, either as a customer or AVON representative. AVON and I were a perfect fit since the products were affordable but of high quality and I could also work from home around my own schedule. Since I have suffered from fibromyalgia and other health issues my whole entire adult life, working a "job" was never an option for me. Working from home was the answer from me then and now.

If you are a man or woman who would like to spend more time with your family, work around college or work you may consider AVON as a way to make the extra money you need and work at home or work online. Be your own boss!

AVON has gone through many changes over the years but recently they have really stepped it up a notch that I'm more excited than ever to share the AVON products as well as the AVON business opportunity with EVERYONE I know. There are NO QUOTAS to worry about. NO PRESSURE. AVON has a wonderful FREE online training program as well so it will show you step by step on how it all works with as much or as little support as you like.

If you are interested in learning more about AVON please feel free to check out my AVON website. You too can get a website like the one I have for FREE with your $25 starter kit to share with your family and friends and earn full-time or part-time income. Go to http://YourAvon.com/MelodySchafer  to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment