Sunday, February 4, 2018

CARRY-ON BAGS REVIEW - After 7 Months of Travel



By Living Free Forever - Melody Schafer

We are a family of 4 who decided to sell our house along with the kitchen sink to travel full time. We put what belongings we had in a storage container and set out on an adventure of a lifetime together as a family along with our 13 year old chihuahua.

We left Florida and headed west, traveling through heat that we never knew existed in our Nissan Altima S and the carry-on luggage that I discuss in this video. Before purchasing the luggage you see here, I did extensive research reading as many reviews as possible. I share here in this video our own personal experience after traveling all the way out to California from Florida, then up to Ohio before heading overseas to Ireland, London, Spain and then back to the United states.

We really put our luggage to work. We overstuffed them, sat on them, pulling the zippers tight to get all our stuff into them. We threw the luggage in and out of many cars, taxis, trains, and planes, and they all held up beyond what I expected. Even the zippers did not break, which I thought was a certainty. I was able to fit so much more in all these carry-ons than I imagined. Of course, we are light packers and did not want to be lugging any more than we had to. We did not use half of what we carried. Next time we will even travel LIGHTER.

After so many months traveling with only these bags I see how little we need to live a wonderful life and I highly recommend everyone try this for a month. Live out of a carry-on. Life never could be any more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment